We’re less than three weeks away from the official launch of our upgraded online banking platform and mobile banking app! We’ve been working hard to ensure both are secure and easy to use.
Below you’ll find some useful information as we approach conversion on October 25, 2022.
Current Online Banking Users
- Username and Password – current online banking users do not need to re-register for the new platform.*
- Unique Users – primary and joint account holders will now have separate, unique login credentials. Accounts will now be associated with account owner(s) versus the membership number.
PLEASE NOTE: Joint account holders will need their own username and password to access online banking.
Transfer and Pay
- Account Transfer – transfer between your primary and joint accounts.
- Bill Pay – current Bill Pay users your payee information will transfer to the new online banking platform. NOTE: Business and Special Account holders will need to re-enter payee information.
- Manage External Accounts – add external accounts via Plaid. Plaid lets you securely connect most of your financial accounts in seconds.
Coming soon! Send money to friends and family with Zelle®!
*Business and Special Accounts will need to register for the new online banking platform. Please refer to the email and letter sent regarding these types of accountholders.