Google Pixel devices using Android OS 9 Operating System are not compatible with iSky Mobile Banking. To continue using iSky Mobile Banking, please see the instructions below to turn off the phone persmmision for the iSky Mobile app. We are working on a fix for this issue.
Turn off "phone" permissions for the iSky Mobile Banking app
- Open the Settings on your device and click on Apps or Apps & Notifications.
- Select the SkyOne FCU app.
- Click on the Permissions option.
- Turn OFF the Phone permission.
- Launch iSky Mobile Banking and select Deny when the app asks for permission to use the phone number.
- You will be able to log in and use iSky Mobile Banking as usual.