An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (see below).
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
Under our standard overdraft practices:
If you also want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, please do one of the following:
1. Electronically complete the form below.
2. Print out the form below, complete and mail it to us at:
SkyOne Federal Credit Union
Attn: Operations Support
14600 Aviation Blvd.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
3. Print out the form below, complete and fax it to us at: 310.491.7410.
4. Print out the form below, complete, scan and email it to us at: Ops@SkyOne.org
5. Call us at (toll free) 800.421.7111.
You can revoke your authorization for SkyOne Federal Credit Union to pay these overdrafts at any time by any of the above methods.