To set up direct deposit in to your SkyOne account, please inform your employer’s HR department and provide them with one the following forms:
Include the following information on the form:
– SkyOne’s routing number: 322077779
– The type of account you’d like to have your paycheck go to (Savings, Checking, or Money Market).
– Your 13-digit account number (MICR number) – this is not the same as your SkyOne member number.
To retrieve your 13-digit account number, follow the steps below:
– Log into iSky Online Banking
– Go to Account Summary, and click on the account you’d like to have your direct deposit to go to. Your account number will be displayed in the Transaction History section on the top of the page.