Enjoy all the benefits of your SkyOne membership!
We are excited to welcome you to our family, and we look forward to the opportunity to help you reach your financial destination.
Accessing your SkyOne account
When registering, please have your SkyOne account number ready.
Your SkyOne account number is a seven digit number, with your AMFCU account number preceded by either a 20 or 200. (If your AMFCU account number is 1123, your new SkyOne account number will be 2001123.)
Need to know what’s happening with your AM account?
- Credit Cards and Loans
VISA Credit Card
- Continue to send payments to the same business address that you’re sending to currently.
- Continue to review your VISA Credit Card transactions through ezCardInfo.
All Other Loans
- The rate, term, payment amount and payment due dates on most of your AMFCU loans will remain the same.
- Recurring payments for your AMFCU loans will be automatically transferred to SkyOne.
- GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) and MBI (Mechanical Breakdown Insurance) coverage from AMFCU will be honored at SkyOne, and there are no changes to your current policies.
Please send your loan payments (except VISA® Credit Card payments) to:
SkyOne Federal Credit Union
PO Box 5003
Hawthorne, CA 90251-9801
- Checking & Savings Accounts
- Your AMFCU Savings account has been converted to a SkyOne Regular Savings account, with dividends currently in effect at SkyOne. You’ll notice an increase in your dividend rate.
- Your IRA Share account has been converted to a SkyOne IRA Accumulator, with dividends currently in effect at SkyOne. You’ll notice an increase in your dividend rate.
- MP Checking, CB Checking, Share Draft Plus Checking, and Youth Checking accounts have been converted to our Totally Free Checking. There are no minimum balance requirements and no monthly fees!
- Your 24KT Checking account has been converted to our Premier Checking account.
Money Market Accounts
- Your AMFCU Money Market Account has been converted to a SkyOne Money Market Account, and will earn the dividend rate currently in effect at SkyOne. You’ll notice an increase in your dividend rate.
- Your Share or IRA Certificate have been converted to a SkyOne account with the same term, dividend, and maturity date. Your dividend will continue to be paid on the same schedule.
- Once your Certificate matures, it will renew into a tier that best matches your current tier at AMFCU.
Learn more about iSky® Online Banking and iSky Mobile® Banking.
Need Assistance? Call us at 800.421.7111, Option 4
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. PT
For complete details regarding your new SkyOne share accounts, checking, and online access tools, please refer to the All In One disclosure and related literature mailed to you in early November.