- Skip a payment is available for credit cards and consumer loans
- Skip-a-Pay is not available for first mortgages, home equity loans, and home equity lines of credit.
- Please note: a $30 fee per Skip-A-Pay loan is required and will be withdrawn before processing skip payment.
- Option 1: Log into Online Banking, select the vertical ellipsis and “Skip a Payment” from the menu. Fill in your details.
- Option 2: Complete Skip a Payment Request Form via Docusign.
- Send us your request at least 5 days before your loan payment is due
Stress-less with Skip-a-Pay
Need a break from paying bills right about now? Sign up for Skip-a-Pay on eligible SkyOne loans and credit cards.1
How to Skip a Payment
If you have questions or need help, call a Member Service Specialist at 800.421.7111.
1Skip-a-Pay is not available for first mortgages, home equity loans and home equity lines of credit. Deferrals are subject to review and approval, which includes a review of your loan payment history for the last six consecutive months on all credit accounts. A $30 fee per Skip-A-Pay loan is required. Finance charges will continue to accrue at the contract rate. Deferring a payment will result in higher total finance charges than if you made payments as originally scheduled and may extend the term of your loan(s). You can only defer one payment per loan every 12 months, with a maximum of two deferrals for the life of the loan under this program. For members who have Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), claim coverage may not extend to the amount of payment(s) deferred. Refer to your insurance contract for your coverage details.