Schedule of Service Charges
Changes effective July 1, 2021 are noted in bold italics.
Savings & Checking Accounts
Overdraft Transfer $2 Teller Checks Payable to Third Party $3 Non-Sufficient Funds–Overdraft Privilege1 $30 Non-Sufficient Funds–Returned $30 Returned Items Unpaid $25 Money Market [Less than $2,500 Average Daily Balance (ADB)] $10 Stop Payment for ACH, Bill Pay, and Check (A single fee will be assessed for multiple checks in consecutive order) $20 Advantage Checking Account (see fee waiver options in the disclosure link below)** $5 Paper Statement Fee2 $2* Checking Account Fee3 $5*
Consumer Loans & Visa®
Visa® Late Payment $25 for the first violation, $30 for the next violation(s) during the next 6 monthly billing cycles* Loan Late Payment 5% of payment or $30, whichever is greater* Loan Payment by Phone $10 Skip a Loan Payment (Per Loan) $30 Visa® International Service Assessment Fee4 • Single Currency Transaction – 0.8% of transaction • Multiple Currency Transaction – 1.0% of transaction
Real Estate Loans
Real Estate Demand Preparation $30 Real Estate Loan Reconveyance $45
Outgoing Wire Transfer $30 External Cash Advance $25 Legal Attachments, levies, garnishments $50 Express Delivery $35 Subpoena Research $35/hour – 1 hour minimum Notary Fee (Non SkyOne Documents) $15 Per Notary's Signature
*Indicates a monthly fee.
- Assessed for items paid when funds are insufficient.
- Monthly fee waived when enrolled in eStatements.
- Monthly fee waived when one or more of the following conditions are met: Be 25 years of age or under. Be 65 years of age or over. Have an active VISA® credit card, or line of credit, including HELOC (activity is defined as carrying a minimum balance of $100 or more or making purchases totaling $100 or more each month). Have a current consumer loan, including mortgage loan (current is defined as the loan is not past due more than 31 days and the loan carries a balance). Have a minimum average daily share balance of $2,500. Have monthly aggregate deposits of $1,000 or more. Make a minimum of 10 debit card transactions.
- Single currency transaction fee imposed on all international transactions that do not require a currency conversion; and a multi-currency transaction fee is assessed for international transactions that require a currency conversion. Applies to Visa Credit and Visa Check Card transactions. NOTE: The ISA Fee applies to transactions even if they are initiated here in the United States, if processed by a merchant outside of the United States, such as Internet transactions you initiate while here in the United States but that are processed outside the United States by the merchant.
**The Advantage Checking account has a monthly fee of $5. To avoid the monthly fee, members must meet at least one of the following requirements, each month.
- Be 25 years of age or under
- Be 65 years of age or over
- Have an active Visa® credit card, or line of credit, including HELOC (activity is defined as carrying a balance or making purchases each month that total $100 or more)
- Have a current consumer loan, including mortgage
- Have a minimum average daily share balance of $2,500 across all primary account holder’s accounts
- Make monthly aggregate deposits of $1,000 or more in SkyOne Advantage Checking Account
- Make a minimum of 10 debit card POS (point-of-sale) transactions
Visa® is a registered trademark of VISA U.S.A. Inc.
Shared Branch Schedule of Charges
Check Withdrawal $5.00
First 1-10 Check Deposits Free 11 or More Checks $0.17 per check
Fax Request $3.00 Each Additional Page $1.00 Money Order $2.00 Travelers Cheque 1% of face value Dual Signature 1.5% of face value Photocopy $0.50 Indemnification Agreement $8.00